2. The internet store www.nordi.com shall mean the internet website created by NORDI FURNITURE SIA., the internet address whereof is www.nordi.com, with all the information and materials contained therein.
5. Please be informed that the purpose of processing information (inter alia, personal data) entered into the internet store of NORDI FURNITURE SIA. www.nordi.com shall be the provision of the services specified therein and the provision of assistance during your use of the internet store www.nordi.com.
8. The user of the internet store www.nordi.com shall be entitled to use the options and services offered therein for the price in effect at the moment of offering of the relevant service. NORDI FURNITURE SIA shall be entitled, at any time and at its own discretion, to change the prices specified in the internet store www.nordi.com and/or create new paid services.
9. To become a registered user of the internet store www.nordi.com, the established procedure for registration in the internet store www.nordi.com shall be observed.
10. It shall be the duty of each registered user of the internet store www.nordi.com not to disclose their access data to other persons. If there are activities performed in the internet store www.nordi.com from the registered user profile (inter alia, goods and/or services are bought), by using the correct user name and password, then it shall be deemed that the activities in the respective profile have been performed by the registered user him/herself.
11. The registered user of the internet store shall agree to receive information from the internet store www.nordi.com on various types of news.
12. NORDI FURNITURE SIA shall not be liable for any type of expenses and losses incurred during the use of the internet store www.nordi.com.
13. In case of any unclear issues with respect to the filling out of the document forms posted on the internet store of NORDI FURNITURE SIA. www.nordi.com, please contact the specified contact person of the internet store www.nordi.com.
Use of the services offered by the internet store www.nordi.com.
14. You should always act in accordance with the procedure prescribed in the internet store www.nordi.com.
16. When requesting NORDI FURNITURE SIA. or the person represented on its behalf to introduce changes in a registered order, which is not yet completed, please note that the changes may be applied, by writing an e-mail message to email@example.com from the e-mail address specified in the order or by contacting NORDI FURNITURE SIA., by calling from the telephone number specified in the order to the office number of NORDI FURNITURE SIA.: +371 29 466 797.
17. NORDI FURNITURE SIA., when detecting errors and inaccuracies in the prices or descriptions of the goods in the internet store www.nordi.com, up to the moment when the payment for the particular good is remitted, shall be entitled to unilaterally cancel the distance agreement. As an exception, NORDI FURNITURE SIA. may cancel the distance agreement in cases when the distance agreement has been concluded through the malicious intent of the other party, or by fraud or duress; due to the flaws in the ordered good; due to excessive loss suffered by either party; due to delay in the payment for the goods and in other cases prescribed by laws and regulations.
19. The internet store www.nordi.com shows the content and the description of the goods and other information, which is the property of NORDI FURNITURE SIA.
20. With respect to the used services, NORDI FURNITURE SIA. shall be entitled to send notifications, reminders on the commenced, but not completed services, and other information to the entered e-mail address, for the purposes of improving the quality of the service provision. NORDI FURNITURE SIA shall also be entitled to send information about the news, campaigns and discounts of the partners of www.nordi.com and NORDI FURNITURE SIA.
Use and confidentiality of data entered in the internet store www.nordi.com.
21. NORDI FURNITURE SIA hereby informs that, by specifying your e-mail address, you agree that it shall be included in the database and the notification/reminder of the commenced, but not completed orders of the goods may be sent thereto from the internet store www.nordi.com.
22. By using the internet store www.nordi.com, you agree that NORDI FURNITURE SIA or any third party, acting on behalf of www.nordi.com, may collect and store data allowing to trace and register:
22.1. the total number of website visits,
22.2. the number of visitors of each particular website,
22.3. the domain names of the internet service providers of the visitors of www.nordi.com,
22.4. IP addresses,
22.5. other data, to be used for the purposes of system administration, as well as controlling the use of the internet store www.nordi.com and organization of the improvement thereof.
23. NORDI FURNITURE SIA shall be entitled to transfer the data collected and accumulated in the internet store www.nordi.com also to other companies, for informative and statistical purposes. Data allowing to identify a person shall not be disclosed during such process and shall not be transferred to third parties.
24. NORDI FURNITURE SIA. shall not link the IP address and e-mail address of the user to data allowing to identify the relevant user. This means that each session of the user shall be registered, however the user of the internet store www.nordi.com shall remain anonymous.
25. All materials sent to or entered in the internet store www.nordi.com shall become the property of NORDI FURNITURE SIA., which NORDI FURNITURE SIA., as the owner of the internet store www.nordi.com, shall be entitled to use for its own purposes, except for personal data.
28. By commencing the ordering of the goods, you confirm that you have read and agree to the delivery terms of the goods.
29. By commencing the ordering of the goods, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of exercising refusal rights.
33. All intellectual property rights with respect to the internet store www.nordi.com shall be owned only and solely by NORDI FURNITURE SIA. In case of violation of these rights, the person at fault shall be held liable in accordance with the liability prescribed by laws and regulations, as well as shall be fully liable for all the losses which are caused or might be caused to NORDI FURNITURE SIA. and third parties.
34. Please see the "Contacts" section of the website www.nordi.com, for information on how to contact NORDI FURNITURE SIA.
Documents confirming the goods bought in the internet store www.nordi.com.
35. In cases when the buyer pays for the goods ordered in the internet store www.nordi.com and collects them at NORDI FURNITURE SIA office, the document confirming the acquisition of the goods (hereinafter - also the transaction) - consignment note shall be issued in a printed form or sent electronically to the registered e-mail address.
36. In cases when the ordered good is delivered to the address specified by the buyer with a courier, the document confirming the purchase shall be the consignment note, sent together with the relevant order or sent electronically to the registered e-mail address.
37. The fact that the buyer has received the goods shall be confirmed by:
37.1. When collecting the ordered goods at NORDI FURNITURE SIA. office - the signature of the buyer on the consignment note of the goods;
37.2. When receiving the ordered goods by standard delivery - the signature of the buyer on the consignment note of the goods or electronic terminal of the courier/issuer of the order.
37.3. When collecting the ordered goods from OMNIVA parcel machines - the entering of the buyer’s code for the collection of the goods ordered.
38. No complaints with respect to the non-delivery of the order will be accepted after receipt of the order is confirmed by any of the methods described in Clause 37.
Special Terms and Conditions of the Internet Store www.nordi.com
39. For products that are not priced, you can find out the prices by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling telephone number +371 29 466 797, and placing your order, if the product is in stock.
40. After receipt of the order, the invoice is issued, which will be in effect for 3 business days. If NORDI FURNITURE SIA is not credited with the payment within the period of the said days, the order and the product reservation is cancelled.
Right of Cancellation – Goods Exchange or Return Policy
41. You are entitled to use your right of cancellation and unilaterally withdraw from the distance purchase and sale contract concluded at NORDI FURNITURE SIA online store by giving notification thereof in writing no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the delivery and receipt of the goods. A signed notice in free form regarding the exercising of your right of cancellation, clearly stating your name, surname, order date and including all the required information about the returned goods must be submitted to NORDI FURNITURE SIA office, along with the goods you would like to return and the proof of purchase.
42. You are responsible for the diminished value of the product during exercising the right of cancellation, if it is used for purposes other than to determine the nature/features of the product, and for the proper storage of the product according to the instructions.
43. The right of cancellation indicated in Article 41 of the Policy may only be exercised if it can be established that you are a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, i.e. a natural person who expresses a wish to purchase, purchases or might purchase, or use goods or a service for a purpose, which is not related to his or her economic or professional activity.
44. You may not exercise the right of cancellation indicated in Article 41 of the Policy in any of the following circumstances: the return of food items or other household goods intended for immediate consumption; the item is perishable or expires soon; the consumer has opened the packaging for the item which cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons; the product packaging is damaged; in other cases provided for in Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, ‘Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts’.
45. You are entitled to file a claim with us regarding the substandard quality of goods (quality that is not in conformity with the terms of the Contract) in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law, as well as exercise the rights provided for in the said Law in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
46. Substandard quality item or items, for which you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, must be sent by post or delivered free of charge to NORDI FURNITURE SIA office by coordinating the time for returning these items by e-mail: email@example.com. The cost of returning the goods is covered by the person returning them.
47. Upon the return or exchange of any goods purchased at NORDI FURNITURE SIA online store, NORDI FURNITURE SIA shall be entitled to request that a goods return or exchange form is filled out.
48. Returnable or exchangeable quality goods or goods for which the right of cancellation is exercised must not be damaged, and must not have lost their sales appearance (no labels have been removed or damaged, no protective film has been removed, etc.) or their properties of use, and may not be used. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, with the same components as you received them, and it is mandatory to submit all purchase documents, warranty cards (if issued), instructions for use and other accessories. If the goods are not complete, are damaged, disordered or not properly packaged, NORDI FURNITURE SIA reserves the right not to accept the goods, not to change them and not to return the money paid for the goods.
49. The money paid for the goods for which you are exercising the right of cancellation will be returned to your account within 14 (fourteen) days from the notification of exercising the right of cancellation and the date of receipt of the returned items at NORDI FURNITURE SIA office.
50. If you return the goods to NORDI FURNITURE SIA using the right of cancellation, the cost of delivery will not be refunded.